BUY ONE GET ONE FREE FLASH SALES EVENT ... it might be up a few hours, a day or a week. I dunno ;)

Longbow

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE FLASH SALES EVENT ... it might be up a few hours, a day or a week. I dunno ;)

Post by Longbow » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:04 am

-from Cody

"HEY EVERYONE :)... I LOVE YOU ALL ... :). BUY ONE GET ONE FREE FLASH SALES EVENT ... it might be up a few hours, a day or a week. I dunno ;) I got a random timer running on my computer I wrote in a few lines of C++ code. That's waiting for a random time and date for this week only so it could end in just minutes from the time of this post who knows ;) grab it while it's hot if not share it to those interested !! . Huge stock arrived from across the ocean and more to come. In addition my 11 farms just came through as well, AND I'm picking up two more Oregon outdoor farms as summer time rolls in. Whats best of all is the NukeHeads strain and the community built NukeDaddy seeds are being produced and in expansion; a long slow process in the making but it's hard for me to trust people with my year of breed work; So right now we got the competition winning Growchy's aka Luna Foxx Taylor and the Amazing Nuclear Dawn Genetics breeders Mike and Dawn *Michael Dawn working on crosses of the NukeHeads with other amazing strains, crosses with the NukeDaddy's and also they are breeding pure NukeHeads strains. My ultimate dream in this was getting everyone breeding seeds and exchanging work and together we all create the most notorious strains out there. I have deep contacts with every giant in this industry ;) from leafly to high times and allot more !!! NukeHeads is going places and your all coming along for the ride !"

@CodyOebel
@Bkewl Buds
Attachments
Cody50-off.jpg
 ! Message from: Longbow
WATCH OUR HUGE PURPLE COLA VIDEOS
HI, Michael-Dawn, we make the "Purple Dawn Strain" for Cody!
AVAILABLE HERE AT NUKEHEADS ONLY

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijW-X ... PdPxYdCaVw