Air pruning with the 4" rule

Dixie Underground

Air pruning with the 4" rule

Post by Dixie Underground » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:43 am

Wow I saw the most enormous auto ever on this guys channel. It may be just the genetics, but he said it was all thanks to the roots. It was the growpotcheaply channel, can't remember the title of the video. But I was wondering if anyone else has tried that method?
:cheers:
Anybody else wish they would make a new season of Fraggle Rock? :D-
8-) www.NukeHeads.com 8-) :complete: All posts are fictional and for entertainment purposes only. I'm so full of shit, it's crazy.

Bloom Bloom Room

Post by Bloom Bloom Room » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:25 pm

Dixie Underground wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:43 am
Wow I saw the most enormous auto ever on this guys channel. It may be just the genetics, but he said it was all thanks to the roots. It was the growpotcheaply channel, can't remember the title of the video. But I was wondering if anyone else has tried that method?
Yep sure have. Got lots of vids on the channel about it. It works like crazy brotha. I have a vid of a plant I rip apart the cube. You can see the roots and how thick and big you can grow an apical root stem. It’s crazy. All stems are hollow all the way through on the plant. Gives you the most massive root balls. I be adapted Neil’s system a bit but yeah it works. Much love 💕 brotha

GrowchyGreenz

Post by GrowchyGreenz » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:42 pm

And Neil bowl trains like a boss. Gotta try his ponytailing method on autos instead of microtopping. He also talks about how allowing more room for the roots allows the plant to grow larger before it flowers. We are running autos for the first time and will likely employ ponytailing and some form of Lst
Growchy Greenz :D-

-Brooklyn Born Genetics-

Check out our YouTube channel! (Under construction)
Check out our other LED sponsors!
http://amaretechnology.com
http://horticulturelightinggroup.com

Dixie Underground

Post by Dixie Underground » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:01 pm

Thanks 4 the feedback y'all. Really appreciate it. I love growing!! :D
:cheers:
Anybody else wish they would make a new season of Fraggle Rock? :D-
8-) www.NukeHeads.com 8-) :complete: All posts are fictional and for entertainment purposes only. I'm so full of shit, it's crazy.

Bloom Bloom Room

Post by Bloom Bloom Room » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:52 pm

GrowchyGreenz wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:42 pm
And Neil bowl trains like a boss. Gotta try his ponytailing method on autos instead of microtopping. He also talks about how allowing more room for the roots allows the plant to grow larger before it flowers. We are running autos for the first time and will likely employ ponytailing and some form of Lst
Hey brotha. When ya ponytail. Pull the light up 4 inches then when you release drop it back down. Those lowers will stretch right up to the canopy then fatten up from the extra par. Much love.

asweet12345

Post by asweet12345 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:07 am

Go to Micheals and look for Pipe cleaners. I use them lst and try supercropping. Also use cloths pins to pin to pot. :hands:

1Smokeaway

Post by 1Smokeaway » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:41 am

Damn bro, that is a great tip.

Bloom Bloom Room wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:52 pm
GrowchyGreenz wrote:
Hey brotha. When ya ponytail. Pull the light up 4 inches then when you release drop it back down. Those lowers will stretch right up to the canopy then fatten up from the extra par. Much love.
You Tube name-1Smokeaway

Nogood4480

Post by Nogood4480 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:04 pm

1Smokeaway wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:41 am
Damn bro, that is a great tip.

Bloom Bloom Room wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:52 pm
GrowchyGreenz wrote:
Ilove his vids i also. Start in rock wool pony tail. But havent tried raising light yet but will try it asap. But the root system is insane and stalks are crazy huge. Peace yall
One love