R&D nuke head LED's

Splibman

R&D nuke head LED's

Post by Splibman » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:44 pm

So, I get these wacky ideas and I thought sharing these with those who are in a position to implement the ideas is a good thing.
So, here is the first one.
LED's are really developing fast it seems and here is a link to prove that LED's can be portable, waterproof and self reliant.
https://www.pulsetv.com/illumi-Tower-72 ... info/7287/
I know its a stretch but think about it...
Why cant we have grow light LED's like the one in that link just giant sized?
Take it a step further and add a 600W solar panel to the mix and your LED is off grid!

Now if you could design a light that looks like an patio umbrella using the LED tech we have now. design a light to have light from the bottom of the umbrella handle all the way up and over the canopy. Kind of like the flexible lights we have now but why just one bulb at the end? have LEDs the entire length of the "flex" or pole so if the light is placed in the center of 4 plants it would provide light from the base of the plant all the way up and over the canopy.

thats prolly hard to imagine and I suppose a drawing might help convey the idea but this just starts the convo.
I think in my life time we will see LED's progress to a point where the above idea is not only possible but kid stuff compared to industrial uses.
Look at the new street lights that are along a nice new highway. I saw LEDs in use for street lights in Chicago so it aint far off.
:D- Da_keymaster :D-

Splibman

Post by Splibman » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:19 pm

What about a octagon ball gamablaster, hang it or turn it downside and set it on the floor as a supplemental light for lower buds :D-
:D- Da_keymaster :D-