TopWeedShop.com Legit or Scam?

Bkewl Buds

TopWeedShop.com Legit or Scam?

Post by Bkewl Buds » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:50 pm

Hello! @GoOsEn~gRoWeR~Uk and many members have stumbled across topweedshop.com and are wondering if any members have had any experiences with this company? With a quick google, all that I could find out is that they are a "High Risk" site. I'm not sure if this is only because this is a new business or if there have been complaints! If any of our member have gone their this site and can chime in, please do!
:weed: NukeHeads for Life :weed: https://NukeHeads.com/ NFL :D-

Guruscux

Post by Guruscux » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:24 pm

Suggest sending them an email and asking them to chime in on this thread - that way we get facts ....

I dont deal with seed companies in the States at the moment( will be buying from Nukes very soon) so cant comment, I know alot of others say the same , until they sort out there freight charges I think they will struggle with the likes of Seedman, Herbies,Gorilla and Paradise.... :D-

I just sent them a email and sent them a message on there chat (via there web site ) we shall see
They came back saying 100% legit- suggested they post here to say so as well- seen to many companies destroyed by bad info - peace out :D-

Bkewl Buds

Post by Bkewl Buds » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:19 am

yea, think just seeds bud and not seeds, I haven't had too much time to dig into their website. Lol but I wouldn't ask the company if their legit or a scam. That's be like asking someone if they're going to rob you or not. Of course they'll say they're legit. You won't know until you came home and your house was empty.

"You're not going to rob me if I pay up front to clean my house?"
"No, you can trust us"
*hour later walk back inside your house*
"Dang it! all my shits gone and they didn't even clean!"

Bkewl Buds

Post by Bkewl Buds » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:29 am

Also we're not trying to trash talk them at all. I'm just looking for a person, besides the owner of the company, that has used their services. And let us know how their experience went.

Guruscux

Post by Guruscux » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:17 am

Maybe need to not be so abrupt as well Bkewl Buds, was not trying to say any one was doing anything wrong- just seen alot of companies go bust via forums( I have run a few over the years)when a simple question to the right people can sort things out , my apologies if I came across as a rude prick :doh:

Bkewl Buds

Post by Bkewl Buds » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:26 am

Nah I didn't take you as rude lol and I didn't mean to if I sounded it. You're direct and to the point just like me and how I like it LoL. :cheers: :D-

GoOsEn~gRoWeR~Uk

Post by GoOsEn~gRoWeR~Uk » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:45 am

Thanks for the help guys just strikes me as a bit scetchy as they say they are a legitimate business but there reviews don't really make the cut and in all honesty i can't see any legitimate despensary sending product to the U.K as every lisenced operator knows it is illegal in said country so... :?: If they are a legit business by no means am I slamming them, I'll ask other dispensaries and inquire cheers for the input gents!
GoOsEn~gRoWeR~Uk
:weed: Growing with love and pride across the pond! :weed:
NUKELIFE IS MY NEW FOUND LOVE LIFE!!!!
:complete:

TurboSF

Post by TurboSF » Mon May 04, 2020 3:49 pm

They're a total, total scam. Nigerian scam. Slippery skinned crocadillians that lie and thieve to such an extent - you wouldn't believe it.

I ordered from them, paid 300$ for cbd weed... they led me along, even sent a phony tracking number from atlanticgulfshipping - another phony site made to look like a legit shipping company...

Really, really clever - or somewhat. Not as scammy as the cops, the government, lawyers, politicians, etc - but bad. For online scams, they put real work into it.

topweedshop247 is another one of their sites..

http://www.weedsthatplease.com/blacklisted.htm

the above is an excellent list of other scam sites thsat claim to sell 420 products and dont deliver

beware of scummm

HistoricalBeatRice

Post by HistoricalBeatRice » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:42 pm

Never tried it, but I've never bought flower of any kind from the Internet.

Did it end up being a scam?