Ordering seeds out of country

CatDaddy

Ordering seeds out of country

Post by CatDaddy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:11 am

Is there a place I can order seeds without being charged all the add on's, like being charged 20%
extra for changing from American to what ever country? All the add on's really makes the seeds very high to me. I can't afford them, so what do I do? Is there any place in the U.S.A I can get seeds? :(

Bloom Bloom Room

Post by Bloom Bloom Room » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:14 am

CatDaddy wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:11 am
Is there a place I can order seeds without being charged all the add on's, like being charged 20%
extra for changing from American to what ever country? All the add on's really makes the seeds very high to me. I can't afford them, so what do I do? Is there any place in the U.S.A I can get seeds? :(
Yep
https://www.seedsherenow.com
https://neptuneseedbank.com
https://annunakigenetics.com
These are all great companies. Annunaki is on my must grow list black cherry cola huckleberry soda cherry sprite all look like winners. The first two sell lots of diff companies beans at a reasonable price. All reputable genetic companies. You can pay bitcoin if you want privacy I believe at all. I agree the charges can sometimes get out of control. Especially if you are here in Canada. Exchange off the bat kills you. Hope that helps. Don’t hesitate to shout if not. There are lots of others. Much love 💕 brotha. Even some Canadians that shop to the US. Then you’ll get winning exchange.

Bloom Bloom Room

Post by Bloom Bloom Room » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:17 am

CatDaddy wrote:
Annunaki is having their spring sale right now as well. If you can I would wait until closer to 420 all will have huge deals. I’m waiting and getting itchy. I have an addiction to seeds. If ya wanna wait for 420 but want seeds now. Shoot me a PM. I have a vault of seeds. Autos regs fems whatever. I’ll send ya out some beans to get ya going brotha. Much love 💕

CatDaddy

Post by CatDaddy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:14 pm

I've sent you a pm about your seeds, but haven't heard a word back from ya. Did you misspeak ...

Bkewl Buds

Post by Bkewl Buds » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:12 am

It's Easter Weekend, so everyone's probably busy doing the family thing all weekend. I'm sure he'll get back with you.
:weed: NukeHeads for Life :weed: https://NukeHeads.com/ NFL :D-

Bkewl Buds

Post by Bkewl Buds » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:28 am

But Nukeheads.com is a USA based company. And with recent price cuts, there should be plenty of seeds that'll be in your price range now!
:weed: NukeHeads for Life :weed: https://NukeHeads.com/ NFL :D-

CatDaddy

Post by CatDaddy » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:33 am

I sure hope so ... :D

CatDaddy

Post by CatDaddy » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:55 pm

I just ordered some Northern Lights seeds for Cody last night. He's got some good prices right now ... :D

CodyOebel
Site Admin

Post by CodyOebel » Wed May 09, 2018 1:56 pm

CatDaddy wrote:
Sadly not, most any U.S based seeds bank that processes cards has to use overseas banks to do it as U.S banks are still not caught up with times yet.
This goes for even grow lights and smart pots .. if you market a garden pot, but the bank audits your poduct for being used in the cannabis industry they shut down your sites processing ability. The work around is banks overseas who can process for you and they send you your payouts afte taking their fees. It sucks , but it works !

gabs 420

Post by gabs 420 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:25 pm

What about moneygram or western union ?

rookierappaz

Post by rookierappaz » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:43 am

whats the cheapest seed bank for australia at the moment? any input is greatly appreciated.