Over 33% THC?

Dixie Underground

Over 33% THC?

Post by Dixie Underground » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:23 pm

Thought this was cool.
https://youtu.be/Jo6tTrBRfxw
:cheers:
Anybody else wish they would make a new season of Fraggle Rock? :D-
8-) www.NukeHeads.com 8-) :complete: All posts are fictional and for entertainment purposes only. I'm so full of shit, it's crazy.

Gotnuked

Post by Gotnuked » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:07 pm

It's mainly all in the genetics. Then you get master growers like Cody that spends years trail and error to couch out the best genetics spend all that time in to making a new strain. Cody's nukehead strain took him years to develop and it's got a THC percentage of up to 30%. That is just awesome.
Gotnuked

Dixie Underground

Post by Dixie Underground » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:28 am

I'm eager to buy some of his seeds. I like what I've seen on here with the NH, ND, GDP side by side grows. I want to do that too. But 1st I gotta get my money right. In the mean time I need to decide what lighting setup will max out those 3 together in dwc. I have a whole bedroom for grow space, but past experience has taught me to refrain from trying to grow monsters, so idk, I'll probably shoot for 2x2 area for each plant, I'm still looking at lights and all... after I have all my setup together, then ill order the seeds.
:cheers:
Anybody else wish they would make a new season of Fraggle Rock? :D-
8-) www.NukeHeads.com 8-) :complete: All posts are fictional and for entertainment purposes only. I'm so full of shit, it's crazy.

CodyOebel
Site Admin

Post by CodyOebel » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:52 pm

33% is the tested THC strength in Colorado, California has yet to hit such numbers. Colorado has on average 6% higher THC output on even the same strains sold in Cali. Colorado holds the THC records.

Now mind you ... a novice grower growing 33% THC strain can still get a very poor 8% yielding harvest if they do not grow properly. Yet all in the same I've seen 20% strains punching 27% at state gass chroma tests grown properly ;)

It's all about that curing, when to harvest, proper grow techniques etc..

Talon_Cray

Post by Talon_Cray » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:51 am

CodyOebel wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:52 pm
33% is the tested THC strength in Colorado, California has yet to hit such numbers. Colorado has on average 6% higher THC output on even the same strains sold in Cali. Colorado holds the THC records.

Now mind you ... a novice grower growing 33% THC strain can still get a very poor 8% yielding harvest if they do not grow properly. Yet all in the same I've seen 20% strains punching 27% at state gass chroma tests grown properly ;)

I have heard a rumor of 33% THC but never seen it. I would love to see the process of how this is grown as each strain seems to have diverse ways it can be grown, there seems to not be a set way to grow every plant. Plus out here is Cali there seems to be a red line that some dispensaries wont carry anything higher than say 27% for bud, as other high % is used for concentrates like Rosin or the like. I would like to know if there is various strains that have the proclivity to produce higher amounts of THC and CBD given the right conditions. I have found that growing in say San Diego area has given good results for high resin buildup though I think this is the plants response to protect its self from high heat. Though my plants were always under shade cloth 50% all year until the plants grew to tall to cover. Most plants I grow have been thick stocked due to introducing silica early and in little doses gradually raise as plant grows to combat the troubles of tall lanky plants stretching out. What would you say to a guy attempting to reach a 33% output?
Live it up - Grow it up! :D- :D- :weed: Youtube channel - Lets Grow Green :munchies: :munchies: :D- :D-

eq.

Post by eq. » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:33 pm

CodyOebel wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:52 pm

not true the highest is in cali check high times strongest strain 2017 godfather og 34% super glue 32% 12th place was 29% colorado cant hold a candlestick to emerald triangle outdoor organics.....

Bkewl Buds

Post by Bkewl Buds » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:25 pm

Seem's like Cali is catching up. :rofl: But there's still a bit of conservative. What do you think should the THC-A still be added in? I'm going to create another thread for this debate though!
Screenshot_13.jpg
:weed: NukeHeads for Life :weed: https://NukeHeads.com/ NFL :D-

MOJO O.G.

Post by MOJO O.G. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:54 pm

Scott from Rare Dankness says his strains test different it all depends on which lab it's sent to.As for Colorado growing higher thc flowers I would say has to do with altitude,and that would only matter I imagine outdoors.
My youtube channel :D- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3xzt3VAg7A
It's not my first rodeo so don't lie

RnBSmokah420

Post by RnBSmokah420 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:20 pm

I love to make some use of THC https://cannasos.com/news/health/thcv-a ... l-cannabis and not just fun.