Vivosun!

wirehedd

Re: Vivosun!

Post by wirehedd » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:00 am

I'm using Idaodan tents myself. Solid build, good sturdy zips and almost complete darkness with usually a single pinpoint of light or two which can be instantly repaired with a dot of black nail polish on the outside. Works like a charm. Tents are solid inside with good reflectivity and liner bottom as well as all metal internal frames.The only thing they're missing is they don't have an on board tool pouch. They're priced right and Amazon Prime eligible. :)

I had a new tent last autumn from another maker with plastic corner connectors and on the same night as I had installed the extractor fan and charcoal filter with the other gear all set up inside just waiting for the plants and when I came into the grow room in the morning the frame had simply collapsed on on side (two posts) and one of the posts had pushed right through the plastic end connector and through the tent itself allowing the weight of the hung gear to bend the other post and almost destroy the light. I won't talk shit about a manufacturer but I will say that I will never use another plastic connector/ended tent again.

gardener1

Post by gardener1 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:39 am

hey i need help does anyone know a website where i can purchase single tent poles
I am out of options.

Bigz

Post by Bigz » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:42 am

gardener1 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:39 am
hey i need help does anyone know a website where i can purchase single tent poles
I am out of options.

what tent are you using? anyways you might wanna check out..
https://www.gorillagrowtent.com/collect ... ccessories
http://www.dealzer.com/grow-tent-parts/

Hope this helps

gardener1

Post by gardener1 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:00 am

thanks bigz im using vivosun it seems like the poles here are connectable i might have to just take a chance and find out