A good tip for soil only

beaverhead86

A good tip for soil only

Post by beaverhead86 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:39 am

Alright everyone I'm gonna tell you right now if you are going to grow in soil you need to get that flushing shit out of your head😀 for real just forget about any flushing if you are growing in soil you should NEVER flush I know you here that slot right? That you need to flush?.... Okay most people who are flushing to try and help the plant because of a problem are in a medium that can take flushing but if you are in potting soil if you flush then you've stunted them right then. First off let me talk about feeding in soil and I'm sharing this because I watch nvclostmedgrower and I have nothing against him I love the guy he is a excellent grower but the how to videos are garbage for begginers unless your in a medium that you can flush otherwise it's not good to go by cause you'll be stunted the whole grow. So here is the best way to grow in soil first and foremost you DO NOT feed anything for the first 3weeks I know what your thoughts are wanting to feed feed feed feed but you'll fuck em up fast and then it takes forever to get them back healthy the biggest mistake of all time with every grower out there is not waiting for the right time to water/feed make sure you let them dry out before you water I was messing up like that for ever and I finally figured it out the key is to water at the right time I hope this helps

beaverhead86

Post by beaverhead86 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:41 am

Only flush at the end and your reply not flushing but just giving water for the last 3 weeks at least 2 weeks before harvest for a cleaner burn

Bigz

Post by Bigz » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:35 pm

Thank you Beaverhead86 for that information, But I have to say that I water when young at 1/4 strength and get big o plants. Not arguing with you but I have never messed up seedlings to full flower. I do use nukeheads on the seedlings right about a week after they pop usually are dry by then so first feeding after they pop i use nukeheads fpp and they really take off, Or just look at the leaves. Dark green leaves means you have fed a little too much nutes, Light green means feed with nutes next watering and then reg water next time just back and forth, nutes/reg. As far as flushing You don't need to do that unless you have messed it up and added too much nutes, cal mag all that other bullshit that ya really don't need in soil grows. Flushing is just at the end...and thats if the nutes really are strong..just keep flushing with reg water/molasses at end of flowering and it will be nice tasting buds...
Attachments
20180220_174341 (1).jpg
20180302_112904.jpg

Nogood4480

Post by Nogood4480 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:20 am

In soil i dont really flush dont need to i always just water with water n feed em every fist full of days and they do great. Hell ive kinda forgot bout em and not fuss over so much and they seem to like a bit of neglect it seems. Just start with good soil and good genes and its almost like auto pilot. But im talking out outdoors. Cheets fellas. Have a good one.
One love

beaverhead86

Post by beaverhead86 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:26 pm

That was just for the new growers out there. Thanks for sharing that I just want the new growers to understand the flushing concept with soi. So with the nuke heads fpp that's all you need no Cal mag?

Nogood4480

Post by Nogood4480 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:59 pm

beaverhead86 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:26 pm
That was just for the new growers out there. Thanks for sharing that I just want the new growers to understand the flushing concept with soi. So with the nuke heads fpp that's all you need no Cal mag?
One love