First grow harvested

ReactorMan420

First grow harvested

Post by ReactorMan420 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:24 pm

I ran into a lot of problems but made it threw to the end & have learned quite a bit & know there’s much more to learn
My next run I am sure will be much more productive
Want to say thanks to LongBow , BkewlBuds , OldHippie , CasualGrower & I know there is a few others I’m not listing that threw some very helpful knowledge my way so thanks all NukeHeads for the help
Cody Oebel I’m not snowflaken out here I just really need to give you some serious props I was on a very dark road for so long there was not much left for me at least that’s what I felt like after braking my neck & back shattering my shoulder & a lot more :doh: yeah ya get the point I was screwed stuck in a wheelchair & hated the world for what happened
But after watching your show a few times it just inspired me to try harder to push myself
Its not legal where I am yet but I do not care I could never give this up its a big part of why I’m not in a box 6 feet under
& its not just having my meds I could Just buy it but having it alone is not the only answer at least not for me
Being able to grow my own & it’s not just the feeling of gradifucation from the bit of work I can do but a connection with the plants it’s kinda hard to explain
Anyway you pulled my ass out of the fire I’m now walking with a cane but out of the wheelchair witch know one thought was possible I have more energy my attitude has improved so much you definitely have a Made me a NukeHead for life your business is not just in sales & profit yada yada yada but it’s also helping to improve peoples lives & in some cases saving them
420Hugs&Nugs from Wisconsin :cheers: :weed: :D-
Attachments
2F0CE4D7-5060-4C63-B5AD-D279B77339F2.jpeg
B949821C-125E-4704-9ED1-C2EB3B1AF27C.jpeg
BB2CD156-FF3B-4AB0-A283-E9B71050D6CE.jpeg

ReactorMan420

Post by ReactorMan420 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:24 pm

ReactorMan420 wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:24 pm
I ran into a lot of problems but made it threw to the end & have learned quite a bit & know there’s much more to learn
Want to say thanks to LongBow , BkewlBuds , OldHippie , CasualGrower & I know there is a few others I’m not listing that threw some very helpful knowledge my way so thanks all NukeHeads for the help
Cody Oebel I’m not snowflaken out here I just really need to give you some serious props I was on a very dark road for so long there was not much left for me at least that’s what I felt like after braking my neck & back shattering my shoulder & a lot more :doh: yeah ya get the point I was screwed stuck in a wheelchair & hated the world for what happened
But after watching your show a few times it just inspired me to try harder to push myself
Its not legal where I am yet but I do not care I could never give this up its a big part of why I’m not in a box 6 feet under
& its not just having my meds I could Just buy it but having it alone is not the only answer at least not for me
Being able to grow my own & it’s not just the feeling of gradifucation from the bit of work I can do but a connection with the plants it’s kinda hard to explain
Anyway you pulled my ass out of the fire I’m now walking with a cane but out of the wheelchair witch know one thought was possible I have more energy my attitude has improved so much you definitely have a Made me a NukeHead for life your business is not just in sales & profit yada yada yada but it’s also helping to improve peoples lives & in some cases saving them
Attachments
B4166BFA-63DB-4ECE-84B4-869A2C726465.jpeg
583747BA-C2D3-490A-9E76-8CD804889A6E.jpeg

Bloom Bloom Room

Post by Bloom Bloom Room » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:15 pm

ReactorMan420 wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:24 pm
Right on brotha. What a nice looking haul there. Gonna be some super nice meds for ya. Glad to hear that you are doing better. I’m nowhere near where you are in regards of medical condition. But we both see the growing as the healing part. Nothing as sweet as the first smoke of your own meds. Congrats on what looks to be a big ole harvest. Much love brotha.

stickdoctor

Post by stickdoctor » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:14 pm

very nice! always a good feeling for the first harvest or the 20th harvest. you grew it and learned some stuff. never gets better. :D-

Ronny Sterling

Post by Ronny Sterling » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:37 am

Dear fellow Nukeheadder, I’ve took alot if the same bumps you have, spinal surgeries, titanium cages up n down my spine, you name it. It’s a battle, but the Nukehead plan to growing n harvesting meds is the whip isn’t it? Glad you got it together, nice harvest.